Apogee is excited to present our first webinar of the year on February 24th at 3 PM EST. You’ll hear first-hand from our distinguished and diverse panel of guests – a president, a provost, a CFO, and a CIO – on how they innovate and address budget challenges with managed IT services in the new normal. Below are the details and registration link. We hope you’ll join us!
- Robert Blue, Vice President of Finance and Chief Financial Officer, Centenary College
- Dr. Jamel Wright, President, Eureka College
- Dr. Ann Fulop, Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs, Eureka College
- David Weil, Chief Information Officer, Ithaca College, Ithaca, N.Y.
- Matt Loecke, Executive Vice President and webinar moderator, Apogee
- Webinar – How 3 Colleges Innovate and Address Budget Challenges with Managed IT Services
- February 24 at 3 PM EST
YOU’LL LEARN HOW THEY:
- Moved in-house IT operations to a managed services model
- Achieved IT operations financial stability and predictability
- Aligned technology investments to campus initiatives