The Apogee Internship Experience
Apogee’s internship program provides students the opportunity to support and implement cutting-edge enterprise networks. This is a great way to not only deepen your career interests but to gain valuable work experience and have fun along the way!
Each summer we deploy and install a tremendous amount of new networking and video equipment (access points, switches, routers, etc.). This is where you come in. Alongside our implementation and project management teams, you’ll work to help us meet our schedules and deadlines.
While you’ll learn a lot, this is not a desk job. Rather you’ll work in our configuration room, and onsite at client properties installing network infrastructure.
If you’re looking to work hard during the summer, and have an experiential internship, this may be the right opportunity for you. We will provide all the training, and mentorship you’ll need for this role.
Our internship is designed to provide:
- Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, all in a dynamic and forward-thinking business setting.
- Hands-on experience in the technology industry.
- A front-row seat to learning how large enterprise networks are engineered and installed.
- Opportunities to connect with people who can give you a better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals you can add to your resume.
What you will learn at Apogee:
- Enterprise networking equipment (Cisco, HP, Dell, Aruba)
- Fiber and copper-based, PON, DSLAMS, RF via coax, and QAM
- Complete understanding of electrical, analog, digital, electronic, switch and routing concepts
- Net+, CCENT, CCNA, CWTS
- Cable TV “headend” equipment