Who: Apogee, a leading managed technology services provider focused solely on higher education, is exhibiting in Booth 355 at the EDUCAUSE 2022 Annual Conference. This premier higher ed IT event will bring together campus IT professionals and technology providers from around the country. Apogee executives will join other industry thought leaders to discuss their discoveries, grow professionally, and explore technology solutions to continuing higher ed challenges.
Apogee leaders in attendance include Scott Drossos, chief executive officer; Lou Delzompo, chief technology officer; Teresa de Onis, vice president of marketing; and David Hinson, campus chief information officer.
EDUCAUSE members and guests, exhibitors, and conference sponsors will be in Denver for this conference.
- Apogee invites all attendees to visit Booth 355 to explore the Apogee portfolio of managed technology services: Managed Campus, ResNet, and Professional Services.
- Apogee CIO, David Hinson will serve as a panelist in the session IT Leadership and Beyond the CIO Role on Wednesday, Oct. 26, at 2:15 p.m. MT.
- Following the presentation, Apogee invites attendees to booth 355 for an Apogee launch party and a live performance by Megan Burtt.
- Apogee representatives are available to discuss the new managed IT services that Apogee is launching at the conference.
- Oct. 25 through Oct. 28, 2022. Please see a detailed program agenda here.
Apogee Booth Exhibit Hours:
- Wednesday, Oct. 26, from 10:15 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MT
- Thursday, Oct. 27, from 10:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MT
- Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th St., Denver, Colo., 80202
- Advance registration is required for on-site and virtual attendees of the 2022 EDUCAUSE Annual Conference.
- For media interview opportunities, please contact Pennino and Partners (details below).
- To meet with Apogee experts at the EDUCAUSE 2022 Annual Conference, stop by Booth 355 or request a meeting here.
Established in Austin in 1999, Apogee is a leading provider of managed technology services that enable colleges and universities to innovate to enrich the campus experience and foster student vitality. Uniquely positioned to serve higher education, Apogee supports a community of more than one million students and administrators at over 350 colleges and universities nationwide. The company’s comprehensive managed services portfolio includes Managed Campus networks and IT services, residential networks (ResNet), campus engagement, and video. Visit Apogee at apogee.us.
Pennino and Partners
Office: (281) 286-9398
Mobile: (713) 419-1776