Who: Apogee, a leading managed technology services provider focused solely on higher education, is exhibiting in Booth 1438 at the EDUCAUSE 2023 Annual Conference. Apogee executives will join other industry thought leaders to network, share ideas, grow professionally, and discover solutions to advance higher education through the use of IT.
Apogee leaders who will attend the conference include Matt Loecke, executive vice president; Mike Rose, vice president of cloud services and application development; Pete Casanave, vice president of product; and David Hinson, campus chief information officer.
EDUCAUSE members and guests, exhibitors, and conference sponsors will be in Chicago for this conference.
The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference is a premier higher ed IT event that brings together campus IT professionals and technology providers from around the country to share the latest trends in higher ed technology, provide numerous networking opportunities, and access to nearly 250 innovative technology solution providers.
- Apogee invites all attendees to visit Booth 1438 to explore the expansive Apogee portfolio of managed technology services, including ResNet, Managed Campus, Managed IT Services, and Cloud and Security Professional Services. Attendees will also enjoy:
- Enjoy a visit from the Chicago Bears’ mascot, Staley da Bear, in the Apogee booth on Tuesday, Oct. 10, from 3:30 to 4:15 p.m. CT. Attendees are encouraged to take a picture with Staley and share on social media using #EDUCAUSE2023 and #EDUCAUSE23.
- Attendees are invited to a first-come, first-served lunch in the Apogee booth featuring Chicago favorites.
David Hinson will participate in an educational session entitled “What’s Next? Beyond the CIO Role.” In this session, higher ed IT leaders will discuss how their careers transitioned beyond the CIO role along with the opportunities and challenges of the transition. The panelists will address how IT leadership provides exposure and knowledge of a broad scope of areas outside of IT that may lead to opportunities to take on additional or new roles. Session attendees will learn how to leverage these experiences into leadership positions with responsibilities outside of higher ed IT leadership, a.k.a. going “Beyond CIO.”
- Brian Baute, senior vice president of sales, RahRah;
- Sharon Blanton, vice president of operations, The College of New Jersey;
- David Hinson, Apogee campus CIO; and,
- Kirk Kelly, vice president, Vantage Technology Consulting Group.
- Monday, Oct. 9, through Thursday, Oct. 12, 2023. Please see a detailed program agenda here.
Apogee Booth Exhibit Hours:
- Tuesday, Oct. 10, from 10:15 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. CT
- Wednesday, Oct. 11, from 10:15 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. CT
Educational Session: What’s Next: Beyond the CIO Role
- Wednesday, Oct. 11, from 8 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. CT
- McCormick Place – West Building. 2317 S Indiana Ave., Chicago, Ill., 60616
- Advance registration is required for on-site attendees of the 2023 EDUCAUSE Annual Conference. Registration can be completed here.
- For media interview opportunities, please contact Pennino and Partners (details below).
- To meet with Apogee experts at the EDUCAUSE 2023 Annual Conference, stop by Booth 1438.
Pennino and Partners
Office: (281) 286-9398
Mobile: (713) 419-1776