AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 18, 2023 – Apogee, a leading managed technology services provider solely focused on higher education, will present a webinar on Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023. Apogee Executive Vice President Matt Loecke will moderate a panel of campus leaders from Minnesota State University-Mankato, Georgia Southern University, and The University of North Carolina at Charlotte. The panelists will discuss how they partnered with Apogee to navigate the modernization of their residence hall Wi-Fi to meet student demands head-on.
“For today’s Gen Z students, always-on Wi-Fi connectivity is not a luxury but a necessity. Apogee is inviting campus housing and IT leaders to this webinar to hear first-hand solutions that support the increased demands of these Gen Z students,” commented Loecke. “The panelists we have secured for this special virtual event are in the trenches with our Apogee team and are extremely committed to delivering the optimum academic and social experiences that their students expect.”
- Matt Loecke, Apogee Executive Vice President and Moderator
- Cindy Janney, Director of Residence Life, Minnesota State University-Mankato, Mankato, Minn.
- Rob Sewell, Director for Business Services, The University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte, N.C.
- Rob Swift, Data Center Manager, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Ga.
What: “A Proactive Approach to Residence Hall Wi-Fi”
This webinar will showcase how prominent higher education institutions have modernized their residence hall networks to support ever-evolving technical requirements and deliver the best possible residential living experience to students. Attendees will learn how the panelists accomplished the following:
- Turned their residence halls into smart communities, giving students every opportunity to excel in academics, community, socialization, and wellness.
- Future-proofed the delivery of residence hall Wi-Fi for whatever students and Silicon Valley might throw at it.
- Ensured that students of every socioeconomic background were provided with equitable connectivity.
When: Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023, at 3 p.m. EST, 2 p.m. CST
How: To register for the webinar, please visit this link.
Established in Austin in 1999, Apogee is a leading provider of managed technology services that enable colleges and universities to innovate to enrich the campus experience and foster student vitality. Uniquely positioned to serve higher education, Apogee supports a community of more than one million students and administrators at over 350 colleges and universities nationwide. The company’s comprehensive portfolio includes Managed Campus (networks and managed IT and cloud services), ResNet (residential networks), campus engagement and digital signage, and video services. Visit Apogee at apogee.us.